Spicy Cashew Sauce
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce (I use Kikkoman Gluten Free Soy Sauce)
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 heaping tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water
- small fistful of cilantro (maybe about 1/2 cup?)
- Sriracha - as much or as little as you can handle
- Place all ingredients into a food processor
- Blend till smooth
- Add some extra cashew pieces if you prefer it a bit chunky
This sauce is SUPER salty due to the soy sauce. It's meant to be used as a light coating for stir-fries, chicken, kabobs, rice noodles, etc.
If you like really saucy dishes, feel free to add coconut milk to soften the flavour.